Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Greg’s Secret Fried Chicken Recipe
Greg tastes victory.
Once a week a cooking team of two members from Maple 4 has to cook dinner for the team. I love to cook fried chicken, it’s one of my favorite dishes. Our team eats it a lot when I cook. Our team leader, Darcy, goes grocery shopping for the team once every week. She asks for our recipes to be in by Saturday night, since she goes grocery shopping on Sundays. When I cook Fried Chicken the ingredients I ask for are: Flour, Chicken Breast, Vegetable Oil, and Accent Seasoning. My cooking partner Christina is a vegetarian so she handles the vegetarian part of the meals; we usually have veggie burgers or mac and cheese and a vegetable for the vegetarians. The meat eaters love my chicken and usually want more than one chicken breast. Once I get done cooking the chicken I have to clean up my mess since vegetable oil pops and splatters everywhere.
To cook my Fried chicken:
1. Clean the chicken
2. Season the chicken with accent seasoning and seasoning salt
3. Put chicken in flour
4. Fill a frying pan with vegetable oil
5. Throw the chicken in the frying pan on medium heat
6. Cook chicken for 45 minutes, flipping occasionally
7. Take chicken out of the pan and you have a delicious meal